- Floor Plans
- Interactive Map
- Event Services
- Medical Meetings + Technology
- Consumer Shows
- Weddings + Receptions
- Celebration + Party Space
- Request Info
Minnesota Community Vaccination Clinic
Mayo Civic Center
As a community and civic partner, the Mayo Civic Center is proud to serve as Southern Minnesota's Community Vaccination Clinic.
- If you have questions about appointment scheduling, cancelation or confirmation, call Vault at 929-205-6708 or email at email@example.com. They are open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, and 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- For parking and vaccination clinic entrance please park in the Civic Center Ramp. Click here to view a map of the Mayo Civic Center and Civic Center Ramp. The Mayo Civic Center is located at 30 Civic Center Drive SE, Rochester, MN 55904.
- Due to COVID-19, the MCC Box Office is currently closed. For information on upcoming shows, ticket information, or questions, please call 507-361-5040.
- Please DO NOT arrive for your appointment any earlier than 15 minutes. This is to ensure social distancing.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the community vaccination program.