- Floor Plans
- Interactive Map
- Event Services
- Medical Meetings & Technology
- Consumer Shows
- Weddings & Receptions
- Celebration & Party Space
We look forward to you exhibiting your product or service at the Mayo Civic Center. Below are our policies for exhibitors and vendors participating in events from large consumer shows to sponsor tables. These policies are in place to ensure the safety, security and success of your show.
Move-in/out times are determined by the Event/Tradeshow organizer. Any special accommodations must be requested through the organizing contact and not through the Mayo Civic Center.
The Mayo Civic Center loading dock area is located on the east side of the building, off of East Center Street.
- There are three (3) standard height bays with dock levelers (Docks 5, 6 and 10), one (1) standard height bay without a leveler (Dock 9) and one (1) ground level load-in door with a ramp available (Door 11).
- Door 11 is the most convenient option for smaller load-ins. The raised loading bays are best for vehicles higher than six to nine feet (6' - 9').
- Because of limited space and availability, vehicles are not permitted to park in the service lot. Parking will need to be found off-site. For more information on downtown Rochester parking, click here.
- Load-in/out should occur through the service lot only, not through the front entrances.
- Mayo Civic Center provides a limited number of flatbed carts on a first-come, first-served basis. To avoid congestion and delays, clients/exhibitors are encouraged to bring their own wheeled equipment to help with freight movement.
- Only the freight elevator should be used to move materials between the first and the second floor. The passenger elevators should not be used for this purpose. The freight elevators are located in the center of the building and can be accessed via the docks or Door 11. These elevators have a 10,000 lbs. capacity with 8' x 8' door opening and a 12.5' deep landing.
OVERSIZED VEHICLE PARKING
Mayo Civic Center does not have any on-site over-sized vehicle parking. Exhibitors requiring on-site parking will need to arrange parking for their vehicle. For more information on parking in downtown Rochester, click here.
It is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor/vendor to pack and arrange shipment out of the Mayo Civic Center in a timely manner immediately following the event. Please inquire with your event contact if you have any special requirements. All remaining event materials must be removed from the Mayo Civic Center by the expiration of the Facility Use Permit. Items left in the facility after the expiration of the Facility Use Permit are subject to charges.
The Mayo Civic Center cannot store exhibitor or show management freight. During show day(s), empty cases and crates must either be stored offsite or kept inside your booth space, and are subject to fire regulations. Cases, crates and boxes cannot be stored on the loading dock.