- Floor Plans
- Interactive Map
- Event Services
- Medical Meetings & Technology
- Consumer Shows
- Weddings & Receptions
- Celebration & Party Space
Mayo Civic Center is committed to the success of our exhibitors and we've made it a priority to ensure that your experience is exceptional from start to finish. Below you'll find general information about exhibiting at the Mayo Civic Center and the services we provide.
SHOW FLOOR ACCESSIBILITY
On the day of your scheduled event, the Mayo Civic Center Exhibit Hall can be easily accessed via the North patio off of Center Street and/or two rear loading docks. There are also multiple entry options for the Arena and Auditorium, so no matter which space you've selected for your event, moving in and out will be a breeze. If you have further questions about building access, please contact your Event Manager.
Clear aisles and pathways must be maintained on tradeshow floors. For the safety of all patrons, exhibits must stay within the booth space and should not extend beyond the designated area into the aisles or other public spaces.
For the safety of all of our exhibitors and attendees, the following materials, processes, and/or equipment are not allowed:
- Hazardous refrigerants such as sulfur dioxide and ammonia
- Electrical equipment or installation not conforming to code
- Fireworks, pyrotechnics, smoke, haze (must have a permit)
- Blasting Agents/Explosives
- Flammable cryogenic gasses
- Aerosol cans with flammable propellants
- Fueling of motor vehicles
- Class I liquids, including gasoline
- Gasoline operated cooking equipment
- Wood matches with all-surface strikes
- Portable heating equipment
- Helium balloons
- Propane over 20-pound containers
- Fire/Freestanding candles (candles in votives must be approved by the Fire Marshal)
The Mayo Civic Center cleans and maintains all guest lobbies and rooms. Vendors are responsible for cleaning up all event materials and decor. Additional housekeeping costs may be incurred if excessive cleaning is needed. Special arrangements for the disposal of any large trash or recycling needs, handling of specialized waste removal, pallets, shipping crates, large volume of packing materials, etc. should be made in advance.
All pallets and crates must be removed from the facility by the end of the contract load-out time. If left on-site, a disposal fee for each remaining empty pallet/create will be added to the final invoice.
Vehicles can be displayed in the Exhibit Hall, Auditorium or the Arena. If you plan to display vehicles, contact your Event Coordinator so they can work with you on the layout of the room. Please note the following guidelines:
- There must be 6' ft. of spacing between cars.
- No vehicle may be started or operated within any venue during the event hours.
- A visqueen or other liquid-proof barrier must be placed under vehicles to catch any leaking fluids.
- All fuel tanks should be locked or sealed to prevent escaping vapors. When it is not feasible to seal or lock the opening of the fuel tank, the fuel tank needs to be empty. Draining of the tank cannot occur inside the Mayo Civic Center.
- A vehicle key for each vehicle must be on-site at all times with an individual with authority to move it in case of an emergency.
- For locked or sealed gas tanks, the fuel in the tank should not exceed one quarter of the tank capacity or 5 gallons, whichever is less.
- Battery must be disconnected during all show hours.