- Floor Plans
- Interactive Map
- Event Services
- Medical Meetings + Technology
- Consumer Shows
- Weddings + Receptions
- Celebration + Party Space
- Request Info
Directions & Parking
PUBLIC PARKING INFORMATION
When attending events at Mayo Civic Center, look for the Parking Logo which will direct you to available lots and ramps.
- The Civic Center Ramp is located on the west side of Civic Center Drive across the street from the center and is attached by a climate-controlled skyway.
- The Civic Center South Lot is located across the river from the Mayo Civic Center and offers an additional 240 parking spaces.
- Civic Center flat lot is North of the building. All-day parking is available for a fee - see Pay at Box for current rates.
Free Parking - Park FREE in any City ramp on weekdays after 5 PM and until 1 AM and weekends from 9 AM to 1 AM.
Parking Meter Hours - Meters are enforced 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday, except major holidays. Meters are not enforced after 5 PM on weekdays or on Saturdays or Sundays.
Accessible Parking - All Rochester public parking ramps have marked designated accessible parking spaces available. There are also a few designated spots under the skyway into the building on Civic Center Drive and on the Center Street bridge near Mayo Field. Vehicles with state issued disability plates or permits may park at city meters for up to 4 hours, with the exception of 30-minute meters. These vehicles are also eligible for a 50% discount when parked in a cashiered municipal ramp.
For more information on parking, visit the City of Rochester's parking page.