- Floor Plans
- Interactive Map
- Event Services
- Medical Meetings + Technology
- Consumer Shows
- Weddings + Receptions
- Celebration + Party Space
- Request Info
We look forward to you exhibiting your product or service at Mayo Civic Center. Below are our policies for exhibitors and vendors participating in events from large consumer shows to sponsor tables. These policies are in place to ensure the safety, security, and success of your show.
Move-in/out times are determined by the event/tradeshow organizer. Any special accommodations must be requested through the organizing contact and not through Mayo Civic Center.
Mayo Civic Center loading dock area is located on the east side of the building, off of East Center Street.
- There are three standard height bays with dock levelers at docks 5, 6 + 10, one standard height bay without a leveler at Dock 9, and one ground level load-in door with a ramp available at Door 11.
- Door 11 is the most convenient option for smaller load-ins. The raised loading bays are best for vehicles higher than six to nine feet (6' - 9').
- Because of limited space and availability, vehicles are not permitted to park in the service lot. Parking will need to be found off-site. Find more information on downtown Rochester parking here.
- Load-in/out should occur through the service lot only, not through the front entrances.
- Mayo Civic Center provides a limited number of flatbed carts on a first-come, first-served basis. To avoid congestion and delays, clients/exhibitors are encouraged to bring their own wheeled equipment to help with freight movement.
- Only the freight elevator should be used to move materials between the first and the second floor. The passenger elevators should not be used for this purpose. The freight elevators are located in the center of the building and can be accessed via the docks or Door 11. These elevators have a 10,000 lbs. capacity with an 8' x 8' door opening and a 12.5' deep landing.
OVERSIZED VEHICLE PARKING
Mayo Civic Center does not have any on-site over-sized vehicle parking. Exhibitors requiring on-site parking will need to arrange parking for their vehicle. Find more information on parking in downtown Rochester here.
It is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor/vendor to pack and arrange shipment out of Mayo Civic Center in a timely manner immediately following the event. Please inquire with your event contact if you have any special requirements. All remaining event materials must be removed from Mayo Civic Center by the expiration of the Facility User Agreement. Items left in the facility after the expiration of the Facility User Agreement are subject to charges.
Mayo Civic Center cannot store exhibitor or show management freight. During show day(s), empty cases and crates must either be stored offsite or kept inside your booth space, and are subject to fire regulations. Cases, crates, and boxes cannot be stored on the loading dock.