- Floor Plans
- Interactive Map
- Event Services
- Medical Meetings & Technology
- Consumer Shows
- Weddings & Receptions
- Celebration & Party Space
EXPERIENCE WHAT'S NEW AT MAYO CIVIC CENTER
With nearly 200,000 available square feet of multi-use space for conventions and events, the Mayo Civic Center is the largest event facility in Southern Minnesota. The 2017 Mayo Civic Center convention center expansion nearly doubled the size of available space with the addition of a 40,000 square foot Ballroom, 14 rooms and pre-function spaces for networking and lounging. Groups are also able to enjoy hosting outdoor meetings or socials on our new Riverfront Plaza.
In addition to the new convention center, our floor plan includes a variety of versatile venue spaces including the Arena, Auditorium & Dr. Charles H. Mayo Presentation Hall, as well as a 25,200 square foot Exhibit Hall. Easy accessibility, state-of-the-art technology and an exceptional level of professional service ensure the success of any meeting, party or large event.
KEY FEATURES AND CONVENIENCES INCLUDE
- Climate controlled skyway access to downtown hotels, restaurants, parking and shopping
- 4,700 parking spaces within two blocks
- Mayo Park - a serene, 11 acre park, often used for outdoor parties and events
- Riverfront Plaza
- Free WiFi